01/01/2009

First post of the year (It hasn't sunk in yet)

Yesterday's celebrations were nice and chilled out. At the end, I fitted into my dress! And found shoes as well, just to abandon them under the table as soon as we started dancing.
The hotel had decorated the tables with party hats, masks and other New Year's necessities so we were quite a sight at the end of the night!

I heard an interesting belief about New Year's Eve once. A few years back my boss had gotten a phone call from her mother, telling her that whatever a person is doing when the year changes, they'll be doing it for the rest of the year as well. She was changing a nappy and just laughed it off. And soon had her third child and was, indeed, changing them for a year and a good bit over that as well.

I don't really believe in things like that, but I still try to be with nice people and have a laugh when the year changes. And of course give Himself a big kiss after the countdown! Just to be on the safe side...

I hope year 2009 will bring lots of love, laughter and kisses!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! The dress fit AND you had shoes to match! Sounds like the new year started off great!

    ReplyDelete