31/12/2008

Bring it on, New Year! I'm (almost) ready...

So far I've managed to wash my hair. It's a good start, I suppose...
I also noticed, that my boots are too small. The other pair I could have worn is still hiding in the closet, because I forgot to get the zip fixed. (Or was too skint at the time and then just too lazy)
I'm not 100% sure if my dress fits me anymore, either.
Instead of stressing about these minor details, I decided to come and see what my favourite bloggers have been up to. And I'm so much more calm now! (It might also have something to do with the sneaky ciggie -break)

I just want to tell you, how much I appreciate the fact I found you this year. It has been lovely to find some blogger friends, your stories have entertained me, touched me and amazed me countless times!

And to my friend who reads this secretly (You know who you are!); It's so nice to be able to share my little stories with you this way as well!

I hope you have a great night and a brilliant New Year!

1 comment: