02/12/2008

Here's to new starts. :)

I decided to start writing this in English, just to see how it goes. If the text is full of mistakes, we'll blame the oul' typos, ok? *winks*



Most of the other things I've started lately aren't necessarily that good for me. One of these being over-using the internet. And I won't even pretend that I'm doing something useful, like studying (even though I should) or doing work-related research.. No, I overdose on Facebook, play games and do random searches on Wikipedia. The stupider the better seems to be my new motto. So, when I came across some blogs about fashion, love and life (during these random searches of mine) I decided to give it a go. At least this way my English gets some use. There's always an excuse, see? :D



I should probably introduce myself.

I'm twenty-something and live in Ireland. I'm not Irish, but that you probably knew already. Knowing myself, my texts won't have a theme as such. I love several things, music being the main one. Oh, and my better half, a very nice irishman, who we can call the better half or just simply himself. Just to keep the peace. So these things will most likely pop up in the writing...again and again.



I also love cooking, which is good because I'm surrounded by hungry musicians and other strange people. We like movies in this house as well, the collection already takes more space than me. Then again, I'm only small. :D



I also dislike lots of things strongly. (Trying not to use word "hate" too much, that's for special occasions. :D) I'm very grumpy, so please try not to mind me giving out about random things. :)



So, a summary: Music, hugs and random rants. :)



It's getting late, and my fingers are freezing to the laptop, so nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment