25/12/2008

Waiting for Santa

We are staying in Himself's old home tonight, and my internet connection is a little bit confused about the change. So I'm a bit worried about trying to post this, but I'll try anyway!
I was told on Tuesday, that I'd be working today. Thankfully I was in for only four hours, so I had time to finish off my shopping and wrapping before work. I ran around the town like a headless chicken, but managed to get everything done.



Himself is the head wrapper in our family.
Another masterpiece of present-wrapping is on the way!

All done! Winnie The Pooh -paper was obviously picked by me.

The Jaffa Cakes are for my adopted son, who loves everything sweet with chocolate. (There's a little label on the packet and everything... ) We got him some proper presents as well, don't worry!

The Christmas tree in all it's glory in Himself's homeplace.
Someone must have been good this year!
I can't wait to see what Santa brought me. Naughty or nice, that is the question... :)

Hope you all have a great Christmas!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas! I hope you have a wonderful holiday!!

    ReplyDelete