12/01/2009

Good news

Yesterday I was told they are going to increase my hours at work again. I was so relieved I nearly hugged the person delivering the news!

When I got home, we had our daily chat. We started counting all the good things that are going to happen this year, and the ones that have already happened, and agreed that it looks like year 2009 is going to be a brilliant year.

The things I look forward to most this year are my dad's wedding, (hopefully) an engagement of our two friends and a baby (or possibly two) in our close circle. Then there's the everyday joys of life; to be able to work more, cook for Himself every day (well, I'd say there might be a sneaky take-out or two...), go for walks with Angel Girl and other little things that really make me happy.

I also have some goals I've set for myself for the year, and I'm excited to see how I get on with them. I'm trying to create more things in different ways, keep the flat tidier, learn new recipes and complete a few sections of my studies.

All in all, the start of the year has been so good, I can't wait to see what happens next!

1 comment: