08/01/2009

This is why I need more windows...

As you can see, I wasn't joking when I said the movie collection takes more space than I do.

It started harmlessly, with my friend sending me a DVD for Christmas 2007. It was Santa Claus and the Magic Drum. That is a movie we used to watch every Christmas, and she wanted me to keep some of the traditions.

After that things happened quite fast. I got a few more DVD-shaped presents and then started buying them every now and again.

When our local movie rental shop started a special offer, 2 for 7 euros, things got out of hand. I admitted on having a problem, but it didn't seem to take me anywhere closer to getting cured. I came home with huge bags filled with movies, which is the kind of shopping Himself wholeheartedly accepts.

Thankfully the offer has ended. I had to start hiding some of the boxes into the cupboards, which causes Himself great pain. (Literally, because they keep falling onto his toes when he tries to find the spices)

Oh, I probably forgot to mention, that this is only my collection. Himself also has a movie or two.. Or maybe a little over a hundred. Then again, we don't own a telly, so they really come in handy.

(And we still have nights, when there doesn't seem to be anything to watch...)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment