22/01/2009

The "In-between Project"

People got quite alarmed when I posted on the day of the Giant Ball Of Blue Wool. I hope this helps... :)

I heard there was a special offer on yarn in the 2 euro store, so off I went. And got a bag full of yarn, in different colours.

The start was slightly difficult, because the wool was slippery and I couldn't really see the loops. I kept starting and undoing (x10 +some strong language), until finally something clicked.


Here's what I've managed to get done so far.

The yarn is lovely and furry, so I though it would make a nice scarf.

I'm just hoping to get it done before the summer...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh, that's sooo much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! :) I actually thought of you when I wrote that. *laughs*

    ReplyDelete