03/01/2009

I'm so Rock 'n' Roll...

Yesterday I got this strange urge to go into the handcraft shop.
And this 400g ball of wool came home with me...

First Billy Jr. got a new hat.
Doesn't he look so much happier now that he isn't freezing?
(I just needed to practise different techniques)

Little bracelet for me. :)

Baby slippers, take 1.
They look a bit strange, since I'm using trial and error as my instructions...
Had enough of crochet for one day and started knitting.

Himself went to check out a music video shoot. I stayed at home. Knitting. I really don't know what's wrong with me... :D
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh, I love to knit! I like the hat for the monkey, he looks fab! Maybe you should have bought another color too, so that everyone doesn't have to wear blue. Are you making Mr. Laala something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blue wool is just for me to practise on, don't worry! :) (And for a baby blanket, possibly) The other colours come in when I actually know what I'm doing. If that happens!
    Himself has quite enough woolly socks, so he's safe from my new hobby... ;)

    ReplyDelete