24/01/2009

A different morning

It started normally enough. I had my breakfast and a cup of tea.
The only difference was, that instead of my usual morning rituals (relaxing for a while, watching a movie) I met Angel Girl around the corner.

We went to the tattoo place yesterday and she got her ears done. She also booked an appointment to get her tattoo sharpened up. The appointment was supposed to be next Friday, but she got a phone call while shopping and was told there was a cancellation. So I decided to go with her and see how it's done.

The artist is a lovely fella from South Africa. AG asked if I can watch, and he was like; "Come on in then!" I said I'd watch from the door and your man says, that either I come in or stay out. So in I went.

The thing that worried me the most was that I'd be put off from watching. That definitely didn't happen! It was very chilled out, and I was just amazed when I watched him work. The fact that AG already has a good few tattoos and wasn't nervous/shouting/screaming made it look very painless. She did make a few faces, but was giggling a while later, so it didn't look too bad.

I've been looking through the tattoo designs while waiting. And now I really want to get my first picture done... (I've been planning it for the last 7 years, maybe it's time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment