29/04/2009

More work? Thanks!

I had what's possibly the nicest job interview in my life yesterday.

I was at work when my phone rang and since there wasn't any customers, I answered. It was Himself's friend, who was asking if I could call in and talk to her mother about doing some housework for her aunt and keeping her company a few hours a week.

So I asked my boss if I could leave on time and was picked up from work by The Big Man.
I was a bit nervous, and thankful that I was wearing semi-smart clothes. Landed in, sat down and just chatted away. And it looks like I'll be taking on a second job in a few weeks time.
We agreed to see how we get on, before setting any particular days or hours. I'm actually quite excited...

Happy days. :)

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! Sounds like a great extra job to have!

    ReplyDelete