28/04/2009

Nature's fashion show, Spring/Summer 09

So my computer wasn't up to the whole blogging thing yesterday. We'll try again and see what happens.

The last two days have been miserable weatherwise; constant rain and hailstones.
The hailstones started the car alarms, surprised people who tried to go for walks and nearly destroyed the cherryblossoms. Thankfully I captured those beauties a few days before.



I think the Japanese are right to celebrate the cherryblossoms. If the trees dressed in their pink finery won't put you in good mood, what will? :) I've been wandering around the town in pure amazement for the past few weeks; Everything has been transformed by flowers and leaves.



This is what I see when I walk out of the door and take a few steps onto the street. The church is the quietest of our neighbours.

The church is a lovely building, but the tree really steals the show at the moment.

I was on some Finnish current affairs site yesterday, and learnt that I'm apparently poor according to some big, important man. But if I have the view of the cherry trees outside my front door, how could anyone think my life is lacking something?

Now there's a thought. :)

Himself made me a cup of coffee and I have a Scrabble move to make before getting ready for work.
I'll see you later!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments: