21/04/2009

"One planning permission for our future, please!"

This is the last week of lectures for the better half. And it makes me think what is going to happen next.

Are we going to go back to the days when he had no structure to his days and planning anything was a nightmare? Is it going to be calls about gigs in the middle of a dinner? Struggling to pay the rent?

OR

Is he going to put his tribute band idea into action and start practising? Get a job and start working towards the things we've been talking about?

I've been asking him, and he doesn't seem to be ready to answer yet. So I'll just leave him be and wait and see. In any case, I'd rather see him doing random jobs he wants to do, than working in a supermarket and hating every day of it.

He probably thinks I'm silly. I can't help it, I kinda want to plan the bigger things even just a little bit in advance. And I can't plan if he doesn't, so...

Enough of this! I'll put on some tunes and start cooking.

4 comments:

  1. What kind of tribute band does he have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I just don't worry about that stuff. I'm one of those "love will make it through" types of people. My hubby has lost his job before, I've lost mine before, and somehow we get by. I don't know how, but we always do. So I guess I just realized that no matter what, we'll get by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristina: He's starting an Oasis tribute band. I told him I'd make a mean Liam lookalike, but for some reason he didn't hire me. :D

    Yaya: I'm not too worried either, just wondering how things are going to turn out. I just don't feel like I can dream about the dog and the house, if my dreams don't have any base whatsoever. Yeah, I'm strange. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh god.. I love Oasis!

    You guys will get by.. being a grown up sucks.

    ReplyDelete