04/04/2009

Dream competitions and slowly starting Saturdays

I must say this is one of the nicer mornings.
We slept for ten hours, woke up refreshed and for once it wasn't raining outside.
When we get the chance to wake up at the same time, we usually exchange dreams. I was preggers in my dream (I have those dreams quite often), so Himself wins the Strangest Dream category. He dreamt that Mark Chapman was after him and his family.

I enjoyed Himself's guitar playing with my morning tea. Then he lost his audience to the world of Blogger and started reading a book about Beatles' gear, while listening to... The Beatles. I wonder if that does any good to the Chapman -dreams?

There's some gigs going in a newly re-opened pub in town. I was way too tired go out yesterday, but thankfully it looks like the lads are getting more work in there. I'll be a good girlfriend the next time...
I read this book called The WAG's diary by Alison Kervin a while ago, and it actually popped into my head last night as I was waiting for my better half to come home. I think someone should write a guidebook to the girlfriends of musicians as well...

Anyway, I better go and get some veggies for the curry.
Can't wait for my day off on Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like a wonderful morning! Love it!

    And I've got you beat...I slept 12 hours last night! ;)
    I blame my acupuncturist..I went yesterday evening and she must have given me sleep-pins bc I was out for the night once I got home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking of going for acupuncture.. Or maybe I'll just start off with the acupressure and move on to the needles later... :D Hmmm. Is it good? Your experiences are warmly welcomed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need at least 8 hours of sleep a night, but I prefer 9. Great weekend!

    ReplyDelete