26/04/2009

Tagged, and loving it!

I have been tagged for the first time in blog-landia! I was actually so excited I couldn't even start writing straight away. The lovely person who surprised me with this was Alex. (I'm really hoping the link comes up...)

So I'm now supposed to reveal thirteen things people might not know about me. And I'm finding this quite difficult. Let's try.

1. Most people know how much I like monkeys. What most people don't know, is that I write children's poems about them. It started on a night out, when such thing was needed, and I've continued it ever since.

2. I don't like crowds, and sometimes even panic if I can't move freely. Not being able to get out of a venue makes me break into cold sweat (on a bad day). You wouldn't think that when you see me at gigs.

3. I don't like eating in front of people I don't know well.

4. I insert my nickname for Himself into existing songs, make up silly dances and do stand-up comedy for my one man audience when we're alone. He secretly likes it. :D

5. I often skip and jump in supermarket aisles like a misbehaving child. It's embarrasing for people who go foodshopping with me, but I don't really care.

6. I'm not very ambitious when it comes to work; I don't dream of getting into high position or earning lots of money. I'm quite happy doing what I do most of the time.

7. I don't like the singing voice of a certain person, but go to the gigs anyway.

8. I spend A LOT of time playing Scrabble and other wordgames online, even though I'm not very good at them. I also get a kick out of learning a new word. Yes, one could say I'm a little nerdy. And quite a happy one at that.

9. ...On the other hand I get VERY upset if I don't find the words to say what I want to, especially if someone starts laughing... And I mean ridiculously upset!

10. I used to have not one, but three imaginary friends when I was small. At the same time. :) My mom used to think I was talking to myself.

11. The imaginary friends left years ago. (Or that's what I tell you...) If you see me talking to myself nowadays, it'll actually be just that; me talking to myself.

12. I still love stickers. I buy them and stick them into my calendar. Especially if I've been good. :D (I used to be a nanny, the sticker reward -system stuck. Pardon the pun.)

13. Someone started to talk to me about pirate ships in a pub, and I thought it was one the most interesting conversations of the whole night. I also thought it was perfectly normal and socially acceptable. On the other hand I don't really like the whole "nice weather we're having" -thing. (Although I know it has to be done occasionally)

So there we are.
A little bit of random and honestly, quite useless information about me.

I'd like to tag
Yaya
and
Kel
and see what happens. :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm actually sort of with you on the work one! I am a hard worker and am a very reliable employee, but I don't have these huge aspirations when it comes to my job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on board for 2,3, and 8. (I secretly cheat at online scrabble by looking at the hints). I'm glad you had fun being tagged. I've been looking forward to reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristina: It's good to know I'm not alone!

    Alex: It was so nice to do this. It even gave me a push to learn how to make links! :)

    ReplyDelete