07/04/2009

Lazy day & movie night

Was feeling a bit sick yesterday, so we're going to take it easy today.
We were planning to have a "movie day", starting first thing in the morning, but there has been a good few visitors today.

Rented out Stepbrothers, Zack & Miri make a p***o and Baby Mama. Fairly harmless stuff, which is just what's needed on a day like this (it's raining, windy and grey, for a change...) Can't wait to get the duvet, some snacks and turn off the lights. And I have a feeling I'll be back to the videostore before it closes, to get Madagascar 2. :)
------------------
I've gotten into baking again, now that the oven is working.
Made a little tea bread (not sure what it's actual name is in English) today, with grated carrot and cheese in the dough. 21 mins, including the baking and eating time. Quick and simple. :)
-----------------
Haven't been good with smoking lately. (I know, bad me...) So I'm going to try quitting again. (No ciggies yet today) The patches made me sick, so couldn't wear them while working. Does anyone have any good tips?

4 comments:

  1. E-Cig for you!!

    And I loved Baby Mama. I thought it would be super stupid, but it was funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Baby Mama.. what did you think? good luck with the cigs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you love those lay around days? Sounds like you've got the day planned out with some fun movies! Enjoy. Hey--quit the ciggies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. John Long: Hello! :)

    Kristina: E-Cig. That the one you wrote about? Wonder if they work. For me, the smoke was always the whole point... And I know it's so bad for me.

    Kel: Baby Mama was really good! I was a bit worried about watching it after hearing so much about it, but I wasn't disappointed. :)

    Lin: It's good to have lazy days every now and again. And I'm really, really trying to quit...

    ReplyDelete