23/04/2009

Movienight in pics as the last service from my old companion

Turns out my old camera works occasionally, whenever it feels like it. What a diva.
You have to take out the battery, the card and blow into them.
Then Lady Casio works for about 10 minutes/5 pics.
Anyone else with experiences of windpowered cameras?

Himself remembered he had forgotten the DVD at the gate of Big Man's house.
Thankfully the drinking hadn't started yet, and the boys drove to get it.
As you can see, some drinking might've been done afterwards...

After the movie, and a few beverages, The Other Laura
(Yes, that's my name, by the way. Laura. Nice to meet you, finally! :))
dug out a scrabble board. The boys were fit to sleep at this stage.
As you can probably judge by the words, we should've probably
left the game to another day... It was fun though!


Oh, I bought a new camera today... Can't wait to play with my new toy! :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. What kind of camera did you get?

    I love scrabble, but we never play it at our house because it ends with us being a big fight, always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scrabble is not something we play here either. We're more of a card game family and somebody always ends up mad on game night. It's amazing we continue to do them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaya: I'm still sticking with Casio, just go more megapixels and a newer model. (which I can't remember now.)

    Lin: Yeah, we're more into cardgames as well, but I'll play whatever someone asks me to. :)

    ReplyDelete