25/05/2009

I'm no Cinderella...

Got my eyes tested yesterday! And I'm getting glasses for reading and other similar activities. I'm not surprised, because I used to wear a pair before. I'm, in fact, quite happy.
They told me I could pick them up today, so I woke up extra early (9.20 am, my personal record lately...). And they told me they had to order something in and it would take a few days. Boohoo.

We visited Himself's parents yesterday and exchanged travel stories. I think I'm starting to learn how to deal with my mother-in-law-to-(hopefully)-be... Yippee! :)

I should start packing, since I have all this extra time in my hands... On the other hand I should really find a dress for tonight. What do you wear to a "civic function"? Argh... With my today's luck in all things glassy, I'll steer away from the glass slipper option anyway. Any other tips and suggestions will be welcomed!

2 comments:

  1. haha, it is exciting to get glasses for some odd reason. Last year I got my pair and I was ecstatic. The insult "Four Eyes" just doesn't effect, glasses are cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The funny thing is, I can't remember ever being insulted because of my glasses... I used to hate wearing them at school though.

    ReplyDelete