17/05/2009

Finally, maybe, hopefully

A while ago I wrote about wanting to move, and I think the time has finally come.
We've been looking at ads for flats for a few days, and viewed two of them over the weekend. They were both two-bedroom places, and both lovely. But I think we've made a decision.
And I think the place is pretty much ours; all we have to do now is to get the chance to ask a few questions and sign the rental agreement.

...And talk to our current landlord/agency. Not looking forward to that, but it has to be done.

I hope everything goes well, I'm just so excited about the thought of having more space. Obstacle courses are fun, but the novelty wears off if you have to complete one every time you want to plug in your computer or simply go and sit down on an armchair.

I'm trying not to get too excited though, since my experiences with agencies haven't been the best in here. But I woke up this morning from a dream about lovely apartments and my brain was in an overdrive staright away... "What do I need to do first when we move? Clean up the balconies... oh, I'd love to plant some parsley...have to figure out where to put the drums..."

I'm hopeless.
We'll see how it goes. And I'll try to keep my head firmly focused on todays meal, finding dry socks (it was raining the whole day yesterday = about a hundred sock-changes) and going to work.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck on finding a new place! I hate movind and loving it at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I kind of like moving. I just wish someone else would do the packing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! I hope you find a great place and the move goes well. I cannot imagine packing this place up and moving--ugh. But if you end up with more space it would be worth it!

    ReplyDelete