06/05/2009

Can't wait....

My internet connection is giving me a headache.
Now I don't seem to be able to comment on blogs with pop-up comment boxes. My modem looks at me, gives me an evil grin and goes on holidays. Disconnecting, re-connecting, shouting and crying have all been tried, and all the methods have failed. Blaah.
----
I had my first day in my second job yesterday. I got a call, happened to be off and went in. Worked for a few hours; Did the shopping, cleaned the kitchen and the bathroom. It was great, the time flew and she asked me to come in again next week. And I got a big hug as I was leaving. :)
----
We went to Longford yesterday. JC's friend is over from England, and we got invited for a little spin. Had the worst indian in my life, but got to add a new town into my map. Great! :)
----
Last but not least:
I'm getting so excited about going to Milan!!!
I actually find it hard to get to sleep, because I keep thinking about the architecture and the food. Mainly the food... :D

There's so much to do... I haven't even decided what I'm going to pack and I need to find something to pack it into. I still have tomorrow, so no stress.
It's going to be our first proper trip together. We've been to Finland twice, but that doesn't count because it's my homeplace. And we were in England once, but Himself has been in there so many times it wasn't really exciting for him. This is going to be the first time in Italy for both of us.

I wish it was Friday already!

5 comments:

  1. I am so jealous that you are going to Milan! Sorry about your computer problems!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take me, take me. I want to go too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure it's not your computer but blogger messing with you. Blogger is always having wacky issues.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristina: Less than 24 hours!!! Yippee... :)

    Alex: I could try to fit you into my bag. (If I had one...I can't believe how last minute I've left this!)

    Yaya: So I haven't forgotten about you. I read, I open a comment window and... nothing happens. Argh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! Lucky you!! Have a great time! Take photos and be sure to post when you get back!

    ReplyDelete