30/03/2009

"I think you're up to something"

That's what Himself said to me today, when I very innocently inquired if he's going to college tomorrow. And, of course, he is right. I am indeed up to something.

It's his birthday on Thursday. And I came up with an idea a while ago, but didn't have time to do anything about it in the past few weeks. So I've been running around the town today, spent numerous hours in the internet and made a few calls. And I'm not even finished yet.

He hates surprise birthday parties, so I decided to be nice and not organize one. Nothing was said about other types of surprises though, so...
I've developed a little dance I do every time his big day is mentioned. And if that's not enough to drive him nuts, my evil laugh will probably do the trick.

I think I'd better stop writing, or I'll ruin the surprise. I'm gonna put my feet up, put the laptop on my belly (to cure the tummy-freeze I got from eating a large 99 in about 30 seconds) and do some serious blog-reading.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I'll be tuning in to see what you've got up your sleeve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear about it!!

    ReplyDelete