06/03/2009

Got that Friday feeling...


I'm starting to get into the usual Friday mode now.

Yesterday was a girly night (with Angel Girl, who else...) and some wine was consumed (needless to say). Himself picked me up from AG's house after the night's gig and made me some tea before bed. And the next thing I heard was your man delivering our new washing machine at ten o'clock this morning. I showed sympathy by opening my left eye for a second and rolled over when I saw Himself had everything under control. Got up after noon and went to get breakfast stuff and an apple turnover for Himself for all his hard work.

Had a relaxing "morning" watching Police Academy 3. Junior called in on his way home from recording some radio show.
Himself and I played some Oasis and Mundy. (That's the way Himself teaches me guitar, he figured out a way to keep me focused)
Went for a walk with AG and we all had pizzas afterwards. Oh well, the walk worked as therapy more than in the usual purpose, but who cares?

The picture is from few months ago, but suits my current mood so well I had to put it up.
I should be getting ready as we speak... We're going for a few quiet ones with mates.
Bring on the pints!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I thought I had seen this photo before! Hope you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete