22/03/2009

We are the champions... :)

Ireland won the six nations rugby championship yesterday!
We went into a pub to watch the second half of the game. They were playing against Wales and the atmosphere was absolutely brilliant. The table next to us was full of Welsh people (they were easily spotted, being the only people shouting and roaring when the Welsh team scored). After the game I said to Himself that I should start supporting the Welsh, because even I could learn the names of the players (Half of them were called Jones, other half were Williamses).

We won at the end, with only few points difference. Himself took the night off and we met up with some friends.
I'll probably see a good few sore heads at work today. Even my boss was hugging and pulling random people up for a dance last night. And I can guess what the topic of the conversations with my customers will be...
--------------------------
I had four ciggies yesterday. Bold me. I'll promise to be good again today.

No comments:

Post a Comment