10/03/2009

Blaah is the word

I've spent the last few days pulling myself together.
And of course doing the usual stuff, like working and cooking, on the side.

Himself calls my bad days "being sad" and wants to fix things and make me feel better. The poor pet...
I wake up and want to go back to bed after the first half an hour.
Instead of doing that, I try to pretend that everything's ok, so no-one else would feel bad.
And also because I've seen what happens when you show everything isn't well, and I'm not going to make the same mistakes again.

Is it ok to feel guilty about being depressed?

I think I'll wait until I'm feeling better before I write again.

4 comments:

  1. It's normal to have sad times. But instead of not writing, you probably should be writing instead. Not on the blog necessarily, but in a journal--that will help.

    I'm sending you positive vibes and a big hug to tell you that you'll be okay. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Lin said, but also get out into the sun. sometimes its just a lack of vitamin sunshine that is giving you the blues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think feeling guilty about being depressed is all part of being depressed? besides what's depression without the guilt?

    Hope you feel better soon.. Ive been trying to fight my way out of a funk too.

    ReplyDelete