18/02/2009

Still in Finland

Feeling a bit tired and lazy...

I got a loan of a camera, but I don't have my Picasa here. So I think I'll post a proper one when we get back home.

I saw my oldest friend yesterday, which was lovely. We had dinner in town and I finally saw her new home and not-so-new boyfriend. She showed us her newest craft-projects and photos, and we had the chance to catch-up. She's probably going to call in tomorrow and have dinner with us. (My dad loves her nearly as much as I do, and wants to hear all the news from the woman herself... :) )

Today we went to the forest on a snowmobile. This time it wasn't for fun, really; We went to get some wood for the sauna and the heating. Himself surprised my dad by knowing how to use the machine for making blocks. He definitely knows how to impress the in-laws!

Now I'll start watching an old Finnish black-and-white movie. My dad taped it specially for me, because I used to watch it over and over again when I was small. (I think the grand total comes closer to 100 times...)

No comments:

Post a Comment