14/02/2009

Just a quick one...

We're in Finland!

It took us about 18 hours to get to my mom's place. The flight was delayed, which meant that we couldn't catch the train we were supposed to. We got one, and everything went well. We were five minutes away from the station, when the train suddenly stopped. Announcement said there was something wrong with the brakes. They got it fixed and we met my mother who was waiting.
It was great to get something to eat, go to sauna and we definitely didn't have trouble sleeping that night!

So far we've been driving the snowmobile, going to sauna every night, skiing and eating rye bread. Himself loves walking in the snow!
Today we drove to my old hometown and are staying with my Dad. The wedding is tomorrow!

I would have loved to put up some pics, but my camera decided to stop working... So you just have to imagine it; Half a metre of snow, cold, starry skies...

No comments:

Post a Comment