04/02/2009

25 random facts

I got tagged yesterday. It wasn't in Blogger, but I thought it was a nice idea anyway. You write 25 things about yourself (they can be facts, random things, your goals or habits) and then you tag your friends to do the same.

So here it comes:

1. I have a cat, but she lives in Finland with my dad. She's used to open spaces, and would go crazy in a small apartment. I miss her, though.
2. For me, having noodles for breakfast every now and again is perfectly normal.
3. I have a half-sister, who I haven't seen in years.
4. Ever since we were in a car accident I've been scared in cars. For some reason I'm fairly ok when the person who crashed at the time is driving. Strange.
5. I collect drumsticks from gigs.
6. I still don't know what I want to be "when I grow up".
7. I love reading and dream of writing a book.
8. I don't want a traditional, huge wedding. Never did.
9. I've got only four people I think of as close friends. Himself is one of them.
10. I love reading recipes, but I always change them when I cook.
11. I'm not a morning person.
12. I hate bad excuses. "I would have called in but I ended up getting locked." -Really..?
13. I talk in my sleep. In several languages. Sometimes with my eyes open. Creepy? Yep.
14. I have visited 13 countries so far. I'd love to see more.
15. I write poems. I never show them to anyone.
16. I sometimes dream of being a housewife.
17. I have actually grown to like my regular customers. I like hearing about their families and other stuff.
18. I don't know how to take compliments.
19. My dad taught me all the important things, like how to cook and plant things.
20. I've lived in a hospital for months.
21. I love getting real, hand-written letters.
22. For some reason people here like telling me protestant jokes, even though I'm not a protestant.
23. I could spend a day in my jammies. Easily.
24. I've never been able to cook small amounts of food. I usually feed everyone who visits us.
25. Instead of writing this, I should be cleaning up.


I'm not going to tag anyone, but give it a go anyway! And leave a comment if you do. I'd love to see your random facts!

1 comment:

  1. I always like to read these random facts. It lends such insight to each person, doesn't it?! And it's funny the things we have in common with others--I like hand written notes too! And I think you should post one of your poems--we'd love to see them!

    ReplyDelete