06/02/2009

Nightlife

My bodyclock has gone crazy altogether. It's past two, and I'm not even planning to go to bed. I just finished writing a list of suitable festivals in Finland (with the dates and contact details) for Angel Girl's other half. I sent my friend a book suggestion and read some lists. Himself is watching The Beatles documentary on the sofa next to me. So basically, if anyone was to walk in now, they would think it must be around seven o'clock in the evening.

I seem to get so much more done late at night. I finish reading books, remember to write things I'm supposed to write. And my brain seems to work so much better. We're re-organizing the apartment at the moment, and do all the brainstroming after midnight. And somehow everything works like magic when we execute the plans the next day.

Today we got the bedroom done. Most of the kitchen got sorted yesterday. I'm yet to decide what's in the program for tomorrow...

All there is left for tonight though, is a little walk in the quiet town and a nice cuppa before bedtime. Expect tiredness in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment