21/02/2009

Memories from the past few days

We got home safe yesterday. I'm feeling less tired now, so I decided to share a few memories in the form of pictures. You'll probably understand why I felt I couldn't do it justice with just words.


This is me on the ice of a lake. Snowmobiles used to be the best bit of winter for me when I was growing up, and driving one seems to be one skill I haven't forgotten. The white snow and the open space together with the speed makes it feel like meditating.

Himself started to call me "Evel Knievel". Hmmm... I didn't really go that fast! (And there wasn't any dangerous tricks involved either...)



This is the moment I can't describe. It was amazing, beautiful and touching.
I feel honoured they wanted me to be there.
You know what it feels like, when people you love get married, so I'll just let the picture speak.



The best-dressed wedding guest, Button.
Doesn't he look cute?


This is in Oulu. Himself wanted a picture of the frozen sea.
There were people walking on the ice, which was mind-boggling to an Irishman.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment