13/06/2009

Photo-tag

I was tagged by Alex.
The rules are as follows:
-Open your first photo folder
-Take the 10th picture
-Post that picture and it's story to your blog
-Tag 5 friends


Picasa shows folders from the newest to the oldest (I know you know, but explained it all the same. Ha.), but I assumed it wasn't supposed to be like that. So here's the 10th picture of my oldest and therefore the first folder.

I think I only got my old camera a little while before this picture was taken. So I was taking pictures of anything and everything.
I was in guideschool, and we had to do all sorts of things on top of the normal studies. One assignment was to make up a little play for a group of veterans who regularly stayed at the campus. We needed to include music, dance and some interactive bits.

So we decided to make a "Trip around the world". I think we "went" to China, Italy, somewhere in Africa and finally back home to Finland.
This picture is taken during the preparations. One of the tribemembers is admiring her lovely, freshly painted face. You can also see one of the very stylish skirts* at the background.

*A few binliners were harmed during the making of this play.
-------
I'm not going to tag anyone, because I'm in no mood for complaints.
So take it and enjoy. Or don't. :)
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. That is a nice photo, Merry. Thanks for sharing. I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I just called you "Merry". I am an idiot! Sorry, Laala. And here I am thinking I'm all cool calling everyone by their first names!! :0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I was laughing at Lin's comment and forgot what I was going to say. I love this shot, it looks like she was truly enjoying the day. (the skirt in the background is...very...interesting too).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lin: No worries! :) I'm hopeless with names, that's something that happens to me all the time.

    Alex: Yep, the comment truly stole the show. :D They were even more... interesting... to wear. :D Thanks again for tagging me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shot!! Looks like fun!

    ps. Changed my blog name from Girl n the Glasses to
    http://www.ahesitanthousewife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha that is a fun picture with a fun story!

    Shawna's Study Abroad

    ReplyDelete